A urologist may possibly suggest surgical procedure to take away the plaque if the deformity of your tool is severe, unpleasant erections and trouble to have sexual intercourse. Even so, surgery isnot suggested right up until the signs of bent penile vanish.


Who Upvoted this Story

What is Pligg?

Pligg is an open source content management system that lets you easily create your own user-powered website.

Latest Comments